I. General information
The Service (ETIM-Mapper) performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following manner.
II. Information voluntarily entered in the forms
1. The only forms that allow personal data to be entered are:
- "Settings / Account" form,
- "Settings / Company" form.
The Information entered in these forms is used only for accounting purposes and to facilitate the contact with the company. This information does not contain any personal data which are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. All the fields of the form (except the VAT-ID of the company) are optional. The user has the right to inspect, modify and delete this data at any time. This may result in a lack of information contact support.
III. Information about cookies
3. In the Service cookies are used for maintaining the user session: knowing whether the user is logged in or not, automatic logout after a specified period of inactivity.
IV. Server logs
1. Information about certain actions performed by users are subject to logging. This data is used exclusively for the administration purposes and to ensure the best quality of the provided Service.
2. The following information is collected:
- connection details (time, IP address),
- details of some important product data operations (import, synchronization, migration, restoring and deletion),
- errors information that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transactions.
1. The operator of the Service is Medialab s.c. Bożena Rożenek, Zbigniew Rożenek, Beskidzka 25, 91-612 Lodz, Poland.
2. The obtained data (mentioned above) are not associated with specific persons browsing the Service.
3. The obtained data (mentioned above) are not made available to third parties.
4. Access data of users (username) are not associated with specific persons.
+48 512 555 879
+48 505 202 200
91-612 Lodz, Poland
Some of our customers