The Service (ETIM-Mapper) performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following manner.
1. The only forms that allow personal data to be entered are:
The Information entered in these forms is used only for accounting purposes and to facilitate the contact with the company. This information does not contain any personal data which are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. All the fields of the form (except the VAT-ID of the company) are optional. The user has the right to inspect, modify and delete this data at any time. This may result in a lack of information contact support.
3. In the Service cookies are used for maintaining the user session: knowing whether the user is logged in or not, automatic logout after a specified period of inactivity.
1. Information about certain actions performed by users are subject to logging. This data is used exclusively for the administration purposes and to ensure the best quality of the provided Service.
2. The following information is collected:
1. The operator of the Service is Medialab s.c. Bożena Rożenek, Zbigniew Rożenek, Beskidzka 25, 91-612 Lodz, Poland.
2. The obtained data (mentioned above) are not associated with specific persons browsing the Service.
3. The obtained data (mentioned above) are not made available to third parties.
4. Access data of users (username) are not associated with specific persons.